Dragon Books is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and of visitors to its website and we will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data.
Dragon Books works with ShopFactory.com and GlobeCharge.com to provide a secure online purchasing process that encrypts your financial information to give you peace of mind when ordering. Orders are NOT processed online, in 'real time'. Orders are however transmitted to us via two separate and encrypted notifications for processing in our office.
Dragon Books uses WorldPay.com* to process the credit card transactions. * from 1st September 2016.
1. No customer data or purchasing information is passed or sold for commercial gain to third party organisations.
2. We do not permanently store your credit card details. Following every transaction the details are destroyed.
3. We collect your name and address and credit card details for the fulfilment of orders.
4. We also collect your email address and/or telephone number so that we can notify you about the status of your order.
5. We may also collect your email address and/or telephone number so that we can inform you of similar or series-linked titles. However, if you do not wish to be contacted again by us, please inform us when placing your order or via email and your contact details will be removed from our marketing data systems.